Welcome to my world...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Whata day for 'Slick Rick'...

On Wednesday, November 10th,  thousand's of high school seniors across the country will sign LOI's (Letter of Intent; for all of the non-sport followers) to the college that they have chosen to continue their sporting careers and accept a scholarship.  This period includes every sport from baseball to tennis, with the exception of football, and yes even future snobby, frat boy lacrosse players are included in this day.  Let's face it, no one cares about any other sport on this day more than basketball... or at-least not where I'm from.    Where I'm from, Louisville basketball is life. We may not have the greatest tradition of any school in Kentucky, we'll not mention that other school, but no fan base is as loyal, passionate, and cares more about it's program.  November 10th is the day when all the talk on message boards will be put to rest and we will finally know what the incoming class includes.... and I promise you, no one is more excited about this Louisville's 2011 class than me.  Well, Ricky P. might have me.  Throughout the day I will be posting separate excerpts about each athlete, their skills and talents as well as where they're lacking.  I'm no expert, but damn it's hard not to be excited as a Louisville basketball fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment